Be Among the Stars
We’re thrilled that you’ve decided to join BWT while on your journey as an artist. Our digital platform accepts videos from your mobile device right where you are located. When signing up, you will become part of an artist community coached by some of the top artists and artisans.Submit Your Video Now
State and National Competitions
BWT is excited to bring you its State & National Competitions program. Buskers can submit their videos via mobile devices to compete for grand prizes and contributions.Click Here For More Info
ALREADY REGISTERED? SIGN IN TO COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
Below are some helpful tips for reviewing before submitting your photo and video:
- Video Gig must be originally uploaded; please no social media and any other links such as Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive, etc.
- A four (4) minute video is the maximum time allowed, including your introduction, which we encourage you to do.
- Choose a specific theme and idea (e.g., dance, music, an act performance, etc.).
- Do not forget to check your video audio to make sure we can hear you.
- Make sure your performance area is always well-lit to ensure the highest quality video.
- Make sure we can hear you, and it is the right music; if you are using a backing track, remember it is your voice we want to hear. You must be sure others understand you to follow along.
- Do not submit highly processed vocals, edited or reel video.
- Do not use Karaoke apps (e.g.,Star Maker, Smule, Vocal Ease, etc.).
- Do make sure you are fun, energetic, inspiring, and entertaining.
*Failure to comply with the following criteria below your application will be denied.
The acceptable sizes of the video are below:
|Video Size||Dimensions||Video Length||File Size Limit|
|720p||1280 x 720||4 minutes or less||500 MB|
|1080p||1920 X 1080||4 minutes or less||500 MB|
The acceptable profile of the photo headshot is below:
|Photo Size||Position||Size Limit||Format||Type|
|8 x 10||Portrait/Vertical||5MB||JPEG||Serious Theatrical shot or
Smiling Commercial Shot
Theatrical shot (more serious look)
Smiling Commercial Shot (showing teeth)
BWT encourages you to submit your video from your location and earn income for your performance on the global stage. We will receive digital videos each week to showcase the best video gigs to receive contributions and prizes. The audience tuning in will be asked to contribute to the performance of their choice or the general busker’s program so that more buskers can earn income.
I wanted to share with you a global-local playbook that I've found helpful when it comes to performing on a global stage while still staying true to your local roots. It's all about finding the balance between showcasing your unique culture and connecting with a wider audience.
First and foremost, it's important to know your audience and what they might expect or appreciate from your performance. But at the same time, don't be afraid to incorporate elements of your local culture and traditions. This can be a great way to stand out and make a memorable impression.
Another key aspect is to be authentic and genuine in your performance. But it's equally important to practice and rehearse your performance to ensure that it meets the expectations of the global audience. Don't try to be something you're not or put on a persona that isn't true to who you are. People can sense when someone is being fake, and it can detract from the overall experience.
Lastly. have fun and enjoy the moment! Performing on a global stage can be nerve-wracking, Embrace the opportunity and let your passion for your craft shine through.
INTRODUCTION. This registration (“Site”) is powered by eTribez on behalf of JIREH Entertainment Production, to accept, process and administer online audition videos (“Services”) of the Program, Busking with Talent® (“BWT”) Reality Competition Series. The registration and the Services (as defined below) are for a general audience and are not targeted to children. Site operators do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age.
SUBMISSION AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION ON THE USER. Registration is the information you submit to register for a Service, for example, to create an account, post comments, receive a newsletter, or enter a contest or giveaways. Registration Information may include, for example, name, email address, gender, and birthday.
Public Information and Posts consist of comments or content that you post to the Services and the information about you that accompanies those posts or content, which may include a name, user name, comments, likes, status, profile information, video and picture.
Activity Information. When you access and interact with the Services, JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT may collect certain information about those visits. For example, to permit your connection to the Services, our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including potentially your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. If you access the Services from a mobile or other device, JIREH Entertainment Production, JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geo location data, or other transactional information for that device. At this time, JIREH Entertainment Production, and /or BWT do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals, as JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT await the work of interested stakeholders and others to develop standards for how such signals should be interpreted.
Cookies and other tracking technologies (such as browser cookies, pixels, beacons, and Adobe Flash technology including cookies) are comprised of small bits of data that often include a de-identified or anonymous unique identifier. Websites, apps and other services send this data to your browser when you first request a web page and then store the data on your computer so the website, app or other service can access information when you make subsequent requests for pages from that service. These technologies may also be used to collect and store information about your usage of the Services, such as pages you have visited, content you have viewed, search queries you have run and advertisements you have seen.
Third parties that support the Services by serving advertisements or providing services, such as allowing you to share content or tracking aggregate Services usage statistics, may also use these technologies to collect similar information. JIREH Entertainment Production and/or BWT do not control these third-party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of third parties using such technologies.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. Users can manage the use of Flash technologies, with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website at www.macromedia/support/documentation/en/flash player/help/settings_manager.html. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies you may not have access to certain features, content, or personalization available through the Services. Information from Other Sources, JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT may supplement the information, or may collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information from social media services, commercially available sources and information from Company Affiliates or business partners.
USE AND DISCLOSURE. Other TV Shows may use the information JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT collect from and about you to provide the Services and features to you, including: to measure and improve those Services and features; to improve your experience with both online and off-line Services by delivering content you will find relevant and interesting, including advertising and marketing messages; to allow you to comment on content, and participate in online games, contests, or rewards programs; to provide you with customer support and to respond to inquiries. When the information collected from or about you does not identify you as a specific person, JIREH Entertainment Production and/or BWT may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, including the purposes below.
JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT may use the information collect from and about you for these additional purposes:
- To allow service providers to assist us in providing and managing the Services. JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT may make your information available to certain third-party service providers, such as contractors, agents, or sponsors, who help us manage or provide the Services.
- To contact you. JIREH Entertainment Production and/or BWT may periodically send promotional materials or notification emails that you may not opt-out of, such as notifications of changes to the Services or policies. If you have installed a mobile app and you wish to stop receiving push notifications, you can change the settings either on your mobile device or through the app.
- To share with business partners. JIREH Entertainment Production and/or BWT may share your information with business partners to permit them to send you marketing communications consistent with your choices.
- To complete a merger or sale of assets. If JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT, sell all or part of its business or make a sale or transfer of its assets or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of our business, JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT may transfer your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
- SECURITY. JIREH Entertainment Production, and /or BWT use reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information. If you are asked to select a password to access a Service, you should select a password that contains a combination of letters, numbers and nonalphanumeric characters (for example, %, $ and &) and avoid dictionary words. In addition, you should not use the same password that you use for other business or personal accounts, and you should change your password occasionally.
- USER ACCESS AND CONTROL If you no longer want to use the Services, please send an email to: email@example.com You may unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. If you are a California resident, you may request that JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT not share your personal information on a going-forward basis with BWT and/or Affiliates or unaffiliated third-parties for their direct marketing purposes by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Busking With Talent: Disclosure Opt-out” in the subject line and your full name, email address, and postal address in the body of the email. JIREH Entertainment Production, and /or BWT will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable but not any later than fifteen (30) days of the notification.
- Sensitive Information. JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise.