BWT is setting the trend and bringing busking into the mainstream via a digital platform. Our motto is to “show and be your talent.” – our mission is that every artist and artisan will have a presence on the national and global spectrum to show off their talent and crafts from their locality.
“Raw talent is a gem to shine.”
The BETA AUDITIONS aims to launch BWT’S platform by enrolling and engaging buskers across ten cities in nine states. The competition will consist of ten contestants in each respective state.
The cities are picked explicitly because of the scale of buskers’ entertainment and the appreciation and art culture of busking as an essential culture within the artist industry. All matters of the competitions are driven digitally, via the web platform, from registration of the Buskers to submitting the interview questionnaire and audition video, as well as undergoing the elimination and selection process of the contestants. The buskers’ attendees will receive a barcode code to enter the competition. A “surprise gift” at the end of the event with be announced as part of the barcode pass.
LET THE PERFORMANCE BEGIN
BWT Studios offers the Artisans and Artists entrepreneurs their digital studio with features such as Performances, Community Circle, Events, Gallery, Trailer, and Boutique Store (e-commerce). For the first time, artists will be recognized for their talented crafts by fans and followers of a national audience. The artists who get the highest ranks of their skillson the BWT’s Busking Board by “LIKES/VOTES", will have the opportunity to have their arts live streamed onto our partners’ tv networks and watched by millions of viewers.
CALLING ALL BUSKERS FOR THE BETA AUDITION VIDEO COMPETITION
What Sets Us Apart?
Buskers will have national exposure in collaboration with entertainment partners to enhance the evolution of their talent. Our performers can be part of a nationwide community of talented and gifted artists while remaining in their locality. Busking with Talent helps artists negate the hardships and burdens of building an audience and getting exposure to showcase their crafts.
BWT Busking Board
The board presents top-rated buskers nationwide. The artists are recognized and ranked according to how many “LIKES/VOTES” they receive via their auditions and BWT studios. The top-ranked buskers will have the opportunity to be live streamed on multiple networks in front of millions of viewers.
Artists' Digital Studios
BWT offers artists and artisans a digital marketplace with a plethora of features. The artists can sell their crafts through their boutique store, be ranked on our Busking Board, and get on our partners’ network channels
Below are some helpful tips for reviewing before submitting your photo and video audition:
- Video Audition must be originally uploaded; please no social media and any other links such as Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive, etc.
- A four (4) minute video is the maximum time allowed, including your introduction,which we encourage you to do.
- Choose a specific theme and idea (e.g., dance, music, an act performance).
- Do not forget to check your video audio to make sure we can hear you clearly.
- Make sure your performance area is always well-lit to ensure the highest quality video.
- Make sure we can hear you, and it is the right music; if you are using a backing track, rememberit is your voice we want to hear. You must be sure others understand you to follow along. it is your voice we want to hear. You must be sure others understand you to follow along.
- Do not submit highly processed vocals, edited or reel video.
- Do not use Karaoke apps (e.g.,Star Maker, Smule, Vocal Ease, etc.).
- Do make sure you are fun, energetic, inspiring, and entertaining.
*Failure to comply with the following criteria below your application will be denied.
The acceptable sizes of the audition video are below:
|Video Size||Dimensions||Video Length||File Size Limit|
|720p||1280 x 720||4 minutes or less||500 MB|
|1080p||1920 X 1080||4 minutes or less||500 MB|
The acceptable profile of the photo headshot is below:
|Photo Size||Position||Size Limit||Format||Type|
|8 x 10||Portrait/Vertical||5MB||JPEG||Serious Theatrical shot or
Smiling Commercial Shot
Theatrical shot (more serious look)
Smiling Commercial Shot (showing teeth)
Buskers of all styles of entertainment compete by submitting an audition video via mobile device. BWT recognizes that every busker may be unable to compete and win in state and national competitions. Still, with our weekly performances, more performers will be able to generate income and be recognized for their hard work and talent. We will receive audition videos each week and showcase the best performers to receive contributions and prizes. The audience tuning in will be asked to contribute to the Busker of their choice or the busker’s program so that more buskers have the opportunity to showcase their talent.
BWT’s Weekly Buskers' Performances will include inviting selected contestants by the score and ranking of followers on our Busking Board front page. The Busking Board digital metric score ranking will automatically allow buskers to live-stream performance on one or more network tv channels. The performers will have a chance to showcase their talent before a combined audience of 168 million viewers participating with our digital channel networks. These are highly regarded spots, and every contestant must bring their “A” game to be chosen for this opportunity. The winners' prizes will consist of a Top Prize, Second Prize, and Third Prize. The Prize amounts may vary each week and will be announced before each week's competition.
BWT will be selecting states across the country seeking Buskers of all styles of entertainment to compete in digital competitions by submitting audition videos via mobile device. The state competition winner will be crowned as the “#1 Busker“ of their respective state and win BWT’s State Trophy, a Grand Prize of twenty-five ($25,000) thousand dollars, and a chance to go on to the BWT’s National Competition.
Each state’s #1 Busker winner will compete on the national level to win the crown as the #1 Busker in the nation, the BWT’s National Trophy and a Grand prize of one hundred ($100,000) dollars, and an opportunity for a performance contract
INTRODUCTION. This registration (“Site”) is powered by eTribez on behalf of JIREH Entertainment Production, to accept, process and administer online audition videos (“Services”) of the Program, Busking with Talent® (“BWT”) Reality Competition Series. The registration and the Services (as defined below) are for a general audience and are not targeted to children. Site operators do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18 years of age.
SUBMISSION AND COLLECTION OF INFORMATION ON THE USER. Registration is the information you submit to register for a Service, for example, to create an account, post comments, receive a newsletter, or enter a contest or giveaways. Registration Information may include, for example, name, email address, gender, and birthday.
Public Information and Posts consist of comments or content that you post to the Services and the information about you that accompanies those posts or content, which may include a name, user name, comments, likes, status, profile information, video and picture.
Activity Information. When you access and interact with the Services, JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT may collect certain information about those visits. For example, to permit your connection to the Services, our servers receive and record information about your computer, device, and browser, including potentially your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. If you access the Services from a mobile or other device, JIREH Entertainment Production, JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT may collect a unique device identifier assigned to that device, geo location data, or other transactional information for that device. At this time, JIREH Entertainment Production, and /or BWT do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals, as JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT await the work of interested stakeholders and others to develop standards for how such signals should be interpreted.
Cookies and other tracking technologies (such as browser cookies, pixels, beacons, and Adobe Flash technology including cookies) are comprised of small bits of data that often include a de-identified or anonymous unique identifier. Websites, apps and other services send this data to your browser when you first request a web page and then store the data on your computer so the website, app or other service can access information when you make subsequent requests for pages from that service. These technologies may also be used to collect and store information about your usage of the Services, such as pages you have visited, content you have viewed, search queries you have run and advertisements you have seen.
Third parties that support the Services by serving advertisements or providing services, such as allowing you to share content or tracking aggregate Services usage statistics, may also use these technologies to collect similar information. JIREH Entertainment Production and/or BWT do not control these third-party technologies and their use is governed by the privacy policies of third parties using such technologies.
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information. Users can manage the use of Flash technologies, with the Flash management tools available at Adobe’s website at www.macromedia/support/documentation/en/flash player/help/settings_manager.html. Please note that by blocking any or all cookies you may not have access to certain features, content, or personalization available through the Services. Information from Other Sources, JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT may supplement the information, or may collect with information from other sources, such as publicly available information from social media services, commercially available sources and information from Company Affiliates or business partners.
USE AND DISCLOSURE. Other TV Shows may use the information JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT collect from and about you to provide the Services and features to you, including: to measure and improve those Services and features; to improve your experience with both online and off-line Services by delivering content you will find relevant and interesting, including advertising and marketing messages; to allow you to comment on content, and participate in online games, contests, or rewards programs; to provide you with customer support and to respond to inquiries. When the information collected from or about you does not identify you as a specific person, JIREH Entertainment Production and/or BWT may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, including the purposes below.
JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT may use the information collect from and about you for these additional purposes:
- To allow service providers to assist us in providing and managing the Services. JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT may make your information available to certain third-party service providers, such as contractors, agents, or sponsors, who help us manage or provide the Services.
- To contact you. JIREH Entertainment Production and/or BWT may periodically send promotional materials or notification emails that you may not opt-out of, such as notifications of changes to the Services or policies. If you have installed a mobile app and you wish to stop receiving push notifications, you can change the settings either on your mobile device or through the app.
- To share with business partners. JIREH Entertainment Production and/or BWT may share your information with business partners to permit them to send you marketing communications consistent with your choices.
- To complete a merger or sale of assets. If JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT, sell all or part of its business or make a sale or transfer of its assets or are otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of our business, JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT may transfer your information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
- SECURITY. JIREH Entertainment Production, and /or BWT use reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard information in its possession against loss, theft and unauthorized use, disclosure, or modification. However, no one can guarantee the complete safety of your information. If you are asked to select a password to access a Service, you should select a password that contains a combination of letters, numbers and nonalphanumeric characters (for example, %, $ and &) and avoid dictionary words. In addition, you should not use the same password that you use for other business or personal accounts, and you should change your password occasionally.
- USER ACCESS AND CONTROL If you no longer want to use the Services, please send an email to: email@example.com You may unsubscribe by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. If you are a California resident, you may request that JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT not share your personal information on a going-forward basis with BWT and/or Affiliates or unaffiliated third-parties for their direct marketing purposes by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Busking With Talent: Disclosure Opt-out” in the subject line and your full name, email address, and postal address in the body of the email. JIREH Entertainment Production, and /or BWT will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable but not any later than fifteen (30) days of the notification.
- Sensitive Information. JIREH Entertainment Production, and/or BWT ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (such as social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise.